Accessibility to You and Others
Building a First Budget
Building a Budget - with Cost of
Saving for College
Statement of Net Worth
Budget Evaluating Income
Evaluate Insurance Policies
Long Term Care Insurance
ORDER YOUR JOURNAL TODAY!
- $75.00 plus shipping - click here
ORDER YOUR RECORD LOCATOR
- $49.00 plus shipping - click here
click on images to magnify; click on magnified image to reduce.
Our Comprehensive Journal:
click here for a
printable pdf of our brochure
Containing Important Documents easily accessed by Family Members in case
Begin the habit of Cataloguing Important Documents from early adulthood
and continue through retirement.
Why Is It Important For Your Heirs to Know The Location Of Your Critical Documents and What Your Desires Are?
The following bullets emphasize why it’s absolutely necessary for families to create a culture organizing important documents.
- Insurers pay claims when beneficiaries come forward. They are not required to take steps to see if a policyholder is still alive.
- State Treasurers currently hold nearly $39 billion in unclaimed bank accounts and other assets.
- Establishing an Estate Plan, Power of Attorneys, Will, Trusts, end of life instructions etc are all important but!!
- It is nearly impossible for the Executor of an Estate to go through an unorganized pile or drawers full of unorganized documents and find everything that’s important.
- Most of the generation born in the 20’s, 30’s and 40’s keep everything and hide most of them.
- Don’t turn your heirs into detectives waiting for unknown bills and bank statements to arrive through the mail. Some institutions only send statements once a year.
Memorable Quotes by Families That Were Unprepared
- My brother and sister haven’t talked to each other for 19 years because they couldn’t come to an agreement concerning Mother’s wishes after she passed.
- I’m a member of a hunting club and as such I have a $20,000 life insurance policy. The problem is that no one in my family knows about the policy.
- When Mother died my sister said Mother wanted to be cremated. I knew that this was not true, and gathered witnesses that agreed with me. This disagreement nearly ruined the relationship between my sister and I.
- Most wills call for the deceased to have made a list of who gets what. When a list does not exist then family members start claiming stuff and that causes frustration and the Executor has to figure out how to resolve that issue.
- The Executor should get involved before the person is deceased. Get involved while you can still get clarification.
Our Record Locator:
There is an appreciable price difference between the Life Planning Journal and the Life Planning Record Locator, which deserves an explanation. The Record Locator lists all your important documents and identifies exactly where they are stored, such as safe-deposit box, third dresser drawer, under the mattress, etc. The Journal is designed not only to list your critical documents, but also
to store them. This is a custom-made, copyrighted (pending) binder, which can help save your Estate thousands of dollars and years in probate.