You're Executor - NOW WHAT??
- Use the Guide printed in the brochure (click
- Hope that documents are organized and available.
- Check State Law to see if Probate is needed.
- You are legally responsible to protect the Estate's assets.
- Order twice as many Death Certificates as you believe are
- Do not hesitate to hire professionals.
1. Attorney to advise legal steps and answer questions.
This will greatly shorten Probate time.
2. Accountant for tax advice.
3. Appraiser to put value on antiques and other valuables.
- Average Probate is 6 months to 2 years. If lawsuits
are involved, some have taken up to 20 years.
- Set up a filing system and keep copies of everything.
- Don't rush the process. If crucial steps are missed
and mistakes made, the Executor could be personally liable.
Our LIFEPLANNING JOURNAL is designed to hold all the documents
needed in order to help the Executor of the Estate carry out the
duties defined in this brochrue. Over one year in development
and Estate Attorneys, Financial Planners, and Funeral Directors
testify that it has the potential to save Estates years of probate
and thousands of dollars.
ORDER YOUR JOURNAL AND/OR
YOUR RECORD LOCATOR
- click here
Estate Executor Guide:
Please provide us with your info and we will send you
a free Estate Executor Guide!